LANADSCAPE Design in Melbourne.
The design of any landscape is a skilled and sensitive process, existing initially in a designers mind. It's those wonderfully intangible but practical thoughts that you are paying for rather than the piece of paper which we call a plan.
Our design and supervision fees are in line with industry wide fees of 10-15% of construction costs depending on the size of the project. This percentage fee is based on an hourly rate of $120 / hr and the known hours required to complete design, documentation and supervision services.
Fully insured with both Public Liability $20,000,000 and Professional $1,000,000 Indemnity insurances.
- Preliminary Design Consultation
- Site Feature Survey (this is not a Licensed Survey)
- Detailed Site Measures and Preparation of Existing Conditions Plan
- Masterplanning & Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Design Development
- Design Development
- Working Drawings
- Planning Application Drawings
- Project Specification and Schedule of Finishes
- Call Tenders, Liaise with Client and Builders, Attend Contract Signing
- Lodge Building Permits and Liaise with Building Surveyors
- Site Attendance and Contract Administration
- Engagement of Consultants
- Drainage Design
- Lighting Design
- Irrigation Design
- Artistic/Graphic Presentation
Our workflow with clients follows a similar pattern with each project:
- Site consultation and approval for design fees as a percentage of installation costs.
- Presentation of 3D concept animation and initial cost estimate to client
- Design revisions. Planting and materials plans and schedules created. Cost estimate refined based on changes.
- Presentation of refined 3D and 2D presentation material.