Online garden design.
Who is this service for ?
This service is intended for small garden owners that need a little help with designing their garden on a smallish budget. If you are considering a spending over $20,000 on your garden then please use our standard design service.
Having the right garden that suits your lifestyle can be a great addition to your home and family. A well designed professional plan gives you the best start.
How does it work?
Cheswick Gardens online design service is ideally suited to owners of new, small gardens who are seeking ideas and inspiration to help create a beautiful outside garden space. Your gardens should ideally be relatively level and up to 100m2 in size. (However we are also able to design gardens up to 500m2 online)
Perhaps you've just bought your home and are working up the garden on a shoe-string budget ?
What do I get?
Cheswick Gardens will prepare, creative concept or planting plans tailored to your requirements. The more detailed the information you supply us the more detail and accuracy we can provide in our plans for your garden design.
- The ideas for your garden design will be carefully thought out and the plans prepared using our great experience and expertise.
- The plans are carefully created to either help you develop your own DIY garden space or border, or depending on the level of survey information you have supplied they could be used to employ a local landscaper.
- The concept plans will be annotated with all the ingredients for you garden whether it be paving, trellis or water features etc.
- All planting plans are annotated with the botanical latin names of the plants.
- We always aim to email / Dropbox the initial plan back to you within 10 days of receiving your submission.
- Should you you wish to make any changes to the initial plan, we are happy to offer one alteration free of charge as part of the service. Any further changes will be charged at $90.00/hr.