Town Planning in Melbourne.
Cheswick Consultants have completed over 300 landscape planning applications for single residency, dual occupancy, multi-unit, factory and gym developments across Melbourne.
Many structural building projects in urban backyards, such as decks, retaining walls, and swimming pools, require formal approval through your Local Council.
Cheswick (Landscape Design Melbourne) specialises in drafting plans and preparing documentation for local Council Development Applications (DAs) and plans for approval under the State Development Code.
With many years experience preparing, lodging and managing DA’s through many local Council’s in the Melbourne metropolitan area, this knowledge and experience can save you lots of time and money.
Council regulations are considered and taken into account from the initial consultation. (Something that many landscapers, designers, builders and developers do NOT do). The design incorporates these controls to ensure your design is compliant with the current regulations. This in turn, ensures that the approval process time is minimised and that it is assessed and approved by Council in the shortest possible amount of time.
Email us your development plans, council documents and design requirements for:
- Fixed fee quotes
- Fast turnaround
- High level of knowledge and expertise
Our services include:
- Developing creative and original landscape planning design solutions to satisfy all parties.
- Consulting with stakeholders and other interested parties and negotiating with developers and other professionals, such as surveyors and architects and building designers.
- Assessing town planning applications and enforcing and monitoring outcomes as necessary.
- Designing layouts and drafting design statements.
- Using information technology systems such as CAD (Computer Aided Design) or GIS (Geographical Information Systems)
- Attending and presenting at community meetings
- Promoting environmental education and awareness